SoCalASTA Needs You!
Being part of a community means much more than just attending a monthly meeting from time-to-time. It also means contributing to the ongoing programs and activities of the organization.
Meetings don’t plan themselves, newsletters don’t get written without content…well, you get the idea! Will you consider getting involved with YOUR local SoCalASTA chapter?
Areas of Involvement:
- Consumer Awareness Promoting SoCalASTA member travel advisors to consumers
- Young/Future Travel Professionals Organizing networking and recruiting events for YPS and future travel professionals at schools and colleges.
- Advocacy Monitoring and implementing grassroots state and local government/ legislative advocacy efforts.
- Programs & Hospitality Planning monthly meetings and special events (venues, sponsors, presenters/speakers); calling registrants; set up and hospitality at all events.
- Membership Soliciting new members; calling phone trees; member kits/orientations.
- SoCalASTA Board The chapter’s official leadership positions of president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer. Open to ASTA Core members and Premium Representatives only.
Please Email email@example.com if you would like to be more involved.
Thank you in advance for your interest!!!